Glas Haus Building Sukhumvit
Building nameGlas Haus Building Sukhumvit
Location1 Soi Sukhumvit 25 (Daeng Prasert), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Property Size25,513.00 sq.m.
Available space12,951.56 sq.m.
Building Features16-storey office building, 1 underground level, 220 cars, 30 motorcycles parking spaces
Structure of the buildingReinforced concrete flat slab (POST-TENSION) and cement leveling thicknesses from 0.02 - 0.05 m. with a load of 300 kg per sq.m.
FloorIt was made of a granite matte, ceramic and marble render at the entrance of the plaza, a granite mortar at the entrance hall and elevators on ground floor and underground floor, and a granite and marble on other floors. The office floor was made of a rubber flooring tile, Terrace floor, and at the outside, it was made of a ceramic matte.
Exterior wallThe walls surrounding the building were made of REFLECTIVE glass walls.
Interior wallThe walls around entrance hall of an underground floor and communal restrooms were made of a granite.
Ceiling0.60 x 1.20 sq.m. T-Bar Aluminum Acoustic Board
Sanitary wareAmerican Standard
- Using CENTRAL CONDENSOR COOLING WATER for a central air conditioning system which is controlled by a WATER COOLED PACKGED
- Using MIRROR ALUMINIUM LOUVRE AND REFLECTOR FLUORESENT bulbs
- Preparing a reserved generator in case of power outage from the Metropolitan Electricity Authority for using building equipment safely.
- There are Heat detectors and Smoke detectors which are linked to the fire alarm in case of fire.
- There is a Fire protection system.
- Using Fire Standpipe System on every floor
- There are Portable Fire Extinguishers on every floor.
- Using Auto Sprinkler System
- The reserved water tanks at the underground floor and a roof of the building will be used in case of fire especially.
- There are 2 spots of Pressurizing Stair for fire escape.
- There are water tanks at the underground floor and a deck of the building in order to keep water supply which can be available at least 1 day when lacking of water supply.
- Using Biological Treatment Process Extended Autivated Sludge System as a wastewater treatment system which the treated water will then meet with the official standard / will be monitored the quality of the water before releasing to the public.
- Using FARADAY CAGE SYSTEM as a lightning protection system based on BRITISH STANDARD and Energy policy standard
- 24 hours security including CCTV
- There are 4 passengers elevators and 1 freight elevator in Glas Haus Building Sukhumvit which their speed is 150 m./min.
- The height of Glas Haus Building Sukhumvit was 4m Floor to Floor which is enough for preparing a floor.
- Maintenance Technician will be at the building for 24 hours.
It is convenient to travel because it is near to Asoke BTS station and Sukhumvit MRT station, and also close to many shopping malls including Terminal 21, The Emporium, EmQuartier. Moreover, there are many supporting facilities surrounding such as Thanachart Bank, UOB Bank, GH Bank, coffee shop (True Coffee), Japanese restaurant (Kozo Sushi), etc.
Glas Haus Building Sukhumvit / Total area 12,951.56 sq.m.
For more information, please contact
1 Soi Sukhumvit 25 (Daeng Prasert), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
- Miss Hathaiwan Plengterm 02853 9000 Ext. 7484
- Ms. Wannapa Rimmakulsub 02853 9000 Ext. 7509
- Call Center 1285